Saving corn seeds

Pas de mal, mon ami.

Ich will jetzt zu Bett gehen. J'ai sommeil. Bis morgan. Schlafts du gut.

Un grand bisou a tous la familie.

Gute Nacht.

Bill Rose

Prosit

Reply to
Persephone

Don't be too sure...

[...]
Reply to
Persephone

Yeah, mebbe.

Same old shell game. Get everybody hot about corn -- with the dire consequences adumbrated above.

Meantime, under the *real* shell is -- are you ready?

HEMP!

Just Google keywords like "hemp as automobile fuel" and you will be deluged with valuable information -- that you jes' might want to share with your congress-critter.

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone

What are you having?

Bill Rose

Actually, I favor a Dutch bier - Grolsch.

Don't turn me in to the Beck folks!

P.

Reply to
Persephone

Easy to see that you are comfortable German drinking songs. (Prosit, nach hause geht wir nicht.) Does Grolsch still come with those reusable ceramic tops with the rubber gasket? I usually drink California micro-brews, German beers or, Guinness

Bill Rose

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know! You old farts won't even let an addle-head be self-delusional for even a minute. Sheesh!

Huh? Oh.

Waste of good hemp, if ya' ask me. Why turn it to oil? "Take a trip and never leave the farm" says the old song. We studied all about hemp back in the good old college days. **Lots** of us took the Applied Pharmacology courses.

But that is a whole nuther subject that is best covered elsewhere.

Just wandered out to get some barleywine and picked up a KCStar and front page news is about a new old crop being developed for oil, as in biofuel production. Camelina.

folks, the only solution to the fuel crisis, is to .......

F***ING DRIVE LESS....way, way, less!

Sheesh, everybody go read a little James Howard Kunstler.

Peace and Love, Sister Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

puits s'est réuni, soeur

Care Charlie

Reply to
Charlie
[...]

[...] Sigh. Lordie me, another one equating hemp with pot.

Love to see him try to get high on hemp.

That fairy-tale (promulgated by oil companies, what else, in collusion with 1930's govt. drug czar bureaucrat-busybodies) has kept hemp from being utilized IN THE US for its many, many uses, from clothing to sails to oils...you name it...these thousands of years...

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone

tgehen

wir nicht.) Does Grolsch still come with those reusable

Not sure. I may have seen them in stores, but I usually just buy 6 or larger packs. I do have an empty like that up in my container cupboard.

I usually drink California

Watch that gut.

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone

Come now, my dear. It was a joke. I do know the difference and am well aware of the history and uses of hemp.

In my part of the country, a major eradication program has gone on for years, against wild hemp. One thing that it accomplished was eliminating an important source of high energy food for quail and other birds.

Please Be Careful with what you Assume Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Uh, wells reunite themselves, sister?

A little oblique mon vieux. What the f*ck are you trying to say? What ever it is I'll defend to the the death, your right to say it but what is it?

Just a slight technical difficulty, Charlie and Bill will be right back at you. Right? Is there any beer left?

Souvenez à frapper les pots.

- Guillaume Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

Reply to
Bill Rose

Charlie, I'm outta Zig Zags, you got any? Whaaaat?

- Wilhelm Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

Reply to
Bill Rose

Good question, mate. Rule 3. After a few too many, STFU and read, don't post.

I think that was the problem.... no beer left.

Not too loudly, thank ya very much. Charlie needs more coffee, the annual family-male-bonding-fish-fest-thingie is about to launch.

Reminds me of a short story about brother-n-law and his native american gardening trick.

More later.

Care Charlie

Reply to
Charlie