Re: Worm composting

Hi,

>Im vermicasting, composting with worms. I have the Worm Factory, >with 1 tray in operation. I get about a cup of 'worm juice' every >week. Im interested in what the mixure I should use to fight the >fungus on my roses and also to feed my plants. > >Thanks. >Hinzy

A number of methods could be used to create an environment where the fugal infections are outcompetted. Innoculating with micorhyzae and foliar applications of compost tea, switching to plant based fertilizers and topdressing soil with your vermicompost would likely move you in the direction of controlling pathogens without chemicals.

Reply to
Tom Jaszewski