Re: McCulloch Pro Mac 10-10 Chain Saw repair parts list

I hope this is not Off Topic. Google searches brought me here. I have

> a McCulloch Pro Mac10-10 Chain saw that has a problem and I don't have > the book for it. The engine works, but The Saw Blade won't engage and > cut. I need to see the exploded view to see how to get to the area > where the problem is and see if there is a broken part. > > Thanks for any help you can give. > > The Other Bruce > > PS: I have been trying to find it on the net, nut none of the sites > that cams up during my search showed this catalog number.

I guess your posting is now so old that you will never check back her but I am facing a similar problem - no manual for a Mac Cat chainsaw. Fuel line problem and it would be nice to find a parts list or explode diagram so that I know what I am likely to find when I take it al apart. So if you managed to find any on-line source of help let m know

Reply to
worms