Re-landscape house

I know it's a horribly general question with a huge range of answers, but what is the range of costs one might expect to relandscape an average house in Los Angeles?

I guess it would include a (modest) plan, removing some old stuff, no big trees, putting in new plants, again nothing too big, redoing the drip sprinklers.

Front, one side, about half the rear of a 60x120 lot, or thereabouts.

I was going to say I'd think the plants would be only about $2,000, ... er, maybe $3,000? $4,000? I guess I have no clue.

Thanks.

J.

Reply to
zzznot