Re: Fertilizer...

Nitrogen ; Phosphorus; Potassium are mineral salts (Cations / Anions

they are required by a plant for growth. They are not vitamins, o organic. They do feed the plant so that proteins can be produced by th action of photosynthesis, etc. there are soem 92 natural elements in the universe that all effec plant growth and development. Before apply any 'Fertilisers' you need to know what is already in the soil and its relationship with soil microbial, fungi, fauna life and s on.

Feeding a plant with Nitrate nitrogen may be required if applied i excess it will produce a weak straggly plant prone to disease and pest nitrates are also carcinogens.

Please mail me / reply for more information and better soil health Remember a plant will response to how we treat the soil. If we eat th produce from the plant then we too respond from the quality of th plant. Ever wondered why there are so many sick people around?? You are wha you eat. The plant is also what it eats (utilises) Mark Atkins Agronomis

Reply to
Soil Doctor

I guess you didn't do too well in English 101.

Reply to
Travis