Re: CANNA 'PHAISON'

for $25

Reply to
Marcy Hege

I don't think they carry phaison, but you can't beat the price at Horns Canna Farm and they do have some pretty varieties to choose from.

standard varieties are $1.00 per rhizome unless you order 50 or more, then they cost 60 cents each. The collector choice cannas are $1.50 each. I ordered some last spring and was very happy with the selection and the condition of the rhizomes when they arrived. I don't think they ship again until February, but that will be here before you know it.

I believe another name for phaison is Tropicana and I bought some of them at Wal-Mart this year. I've also seen them at Lowes and a little nursery near my house.

Mary

Reply to
MLW

Thanks for the reply. I finally found one on EBay! The seller didn't actually seem to know what he had. He called it Tropicana, which is another name for phaison, as you mentioned. He insisted Tropicana and Phaison are two completely different plants. I ordered one anyway and am anxious to get it. I've heard lots of good things about Horns and will order some bulbs from them in February.

sharon

Reply to
Sharon