Re: Bumble Bees drilling holes into my wood fence!

Laughing. I could get to really like you Christine. Touche, without the accent.

Oh shit, jump in and run with it. I don't think I could resist. :) But then again, I just started downloading this news group.

Hugs from Don in sunny Canada

>Point is, >>some pests are harmful to our way of life and should be exterminated. >> >> > >Ohhhhhhhh I could Soooooooo run with this..... > > >Just my 2 cents......... >Christine
Reply to
Don