Rachel Causton

Our garden is not far from the river and the bottom of the garden often floods. It is also quite shaded by trees. We have a small fence running along the bottom which I would like to plant to give some extra colour to an otherwise green area. Can anyone suggest a climbing plant, which flowers, that will tolerate partial shade and flooding? Thank You

Reply to
RACHEL CAUSTON

Your location would help, the type of soils and duration of floods would be good too.

David.

Reply to
David Hare-Scott