Potted Dahlias over winter?

I have several pots of Dahlias here in Central Massachusetts which, for some reason, started to bloom late this year. Is it a good idea to bring them into a very sunny room for the winter, and let them keep growing and blooming (if they will)? Or do they require rest? Last winter, thanks to advice from this group, I kept my potted cannia growing all winter and it was spectacular this summer.

Thanks!

Reply to
Ron Goodenow

I dont have an answer to your question but would love to hear about the winter Canna (hoping that your mispelling is just that).

Fito

Reply to
Fito