Pomegranate in So. Calif.

I bought a little tree at our SLOLA sale. Info from on-line sites is so far encouraging.

Being short of space, I was thinking of starting it in a very large container which used to house my defunct blueberries (wipes away a tear).

Wondering if anyone in So Calif coastal or similar climates would kindly share experience with this shrub/tree.

Your take on this?

TIA

HB

Reply to