Pole beans have reached the top

I recently planted a row of pole beans along a 4' high chain link fence. At the top of the fence I attached strings that reach up to a wire about 7' high. The tallest plants have just reached the top of the string. Should I prune the ends of the beans so that they don't start hanging over, or going horizontal? Or should I just let them go where ever they want to go? Thanks!

Reply to
Michael

I always let mine flop over and go where they want. Never prune them.

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz