Planted a sweet potato....now what?

Just as a novelty I planted a sweet potato that started growing in my cupboard. Its in a pot growing nice leaves etc. Is there anything else I can do with it? Will it grow more sweet potatoes?

Reply to
Berlena

Have never thought about planting one this time of year. Report back and let us know how it does... I usually plant em in the spring.

Reply to
ncstockguy