Pictures online

Can someone tell me where or how to put a picture of some bulbs, seeds, or whatever they are so they can be identified by those of you who are smarter than me???

They are round or oval, dark brown with lighter spots.

I got them Florida from a vine that was covering a neighbors doorway. Apparently it had grown there over the summer.

Reply to
pixi

alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Reply to