Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

Jangchub wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Ah, darn. I thought it was you. Oh, but wait, you've told me that before and never did it so I guess I can PRETEND it was you the same way you PRETEND that you use your killfile. You're good at pretending, aren't you? You have LOTS of PRETEND illnesses, too.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Jangchub wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You can't even resist yapping when you have nothing to say.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

FragileWarrior wrote in news:fniqgc$7no$ snipped-for-privacy@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

apparently neither can you. we know you two disagree, but why annoy everyone else with your petty squabbles? take the high road & just ignore each other. it's not that hard. lee

Reply to
enigma

We interrupt this contentious battle to remind readers that a "Fokker" is a type of German aircraft. Hope you all have your diacetyl covered popcorn ready because here we now return you to our regularly scheduled programing (biff, baff, boff):-)

Reply to
Billy

Don, why are you dragging me into you non-gardening spam comments? You say a great deal but are seldom understood. I offered you a deal and you refuse to address it. So go it alone. Again, I would really be interested in your definition of what a consulting forester is to you. I keep going to your website at

and the link is dead. Oh, well, I offered to work with you rather than whatever you call what you are doing. Therefore I will continue without you.

Anyway, let me add something regarding the topic of this thread. Peach trees respond very differently than apples do internally. Improper pruning greatly reduces the energy of a peach tree for defense.

One example is here:

will do more dissections to further support my theory. Do you have any pictures of dissections you have done Don? Any comments Don on the topic of peach trees and their fragile defense system? Anything. I am willing to bet you will not address any issues regarding peach trees let alone fix you dead links on your website.

Anyone interested, not you Don and associates, I know you have no interest. Two books to help you better treat and understand treatments to your trees. MODERN ARBORICULTURE and A WORLDWIDE PRUNING GUIDE

Really good information on caring for a peach tree with or without curling leaves. Maybe you have a suggested reading Don. What would you suggest on care of a peach tree? Any comment at all pertaining to a peach tree with curling leaves.

Reply to
symplastless

enigma wrote in news:Xns9A32A99B89F8Cenigmaempirenet@

199.125.85.9:

And you've been hanging on every post, haven't you? tsk tsk.

Perhaps some lessons on how to use your newsreader are in order?

Oh, you misunderstand. This isn't hard. This is FUN.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Ya caught me. All pretend. It's all empty. Even you.

Reply to
Jangchub

What?

Reply to
Jangchub

A corollary of "we're all bozos on this bus."

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

John, you and billy are a matched set. You have delusions of medocracy, he has delusions of,,,,,,,adequacy. Neither of you are what you would portray. You, a consulting forester and tree biologist who has never studied either science, other than as Shigo's saw hand. He, a worthless chemist whose life is on the web, since little else comforts him. You at least, are not as foul mouthed as he, but just as worthless of a poster. You are within a hairs breadth of being killfiled as was billy, but I seem to think that you, liar that you are, needs to be opposed at every step.

Tree dissection? Surely you jest, a chainsaw as a scalpel. I was in charge of a 5 county area in Texas for forest pest and disease control. I have seen more trees dissected than you ever will. But that is not the point. Dissection of a tree tells you nothing that you don't know from external observation. Just one more of your ridiculous obsessions.

Shigo is your god, fine, but life is more important than worshiping a corpse.

Work with you? I get the same quality worker at the Texas Work Force daily lot.

Reply to
D. Staples

Still did not fix your website or had any comment on the topic. Pure spam. You will not even fix a dead link on your website defining what a forester is. How could we allow such lack of knoledge to care for GOD's forest? Actually, here is my GOD!

Ezekiel 39:10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.

What an idea. I guess Don Staples is more intelligent?

Reply to
symplastless

Oh really. Please provide me with their phone number so I can see what credentials they have regarding forest health.

They most likely have more than you Don. That's for sure.

Reply to
symplastless

Lee, you may have tuned in late but this particular petty squabble has been going on for a year now. There was a brief interruption while FragileWarrior relocated but the cease-fire seems to have come to an end. Eat your pop corn an' enjoy the show.

Reply to
Billy

Billy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c-61-68-245-199.per.conne ct.net.au:

only a year? it seems like it's been a lot longer than that, more like 3 or 4 years. but, speaking of popcorn, the boys have requested i grow some popcorn this year. anyone have any favorite varieties that will grow in a NH short season? and how far do i need to keep popcorn from sweet corn? lee

Reply to
enigma

You obviously never had the opportunity in your life time to meet Dr. Shigo. Sad, very sad. That's really sad. He also served our country, was in the U.S.A.F. Many people have interacted with Dr. Shigo in his life time. Most people that understand trees have great respect for the work of Dr. Shigo. You gain no popularity by many professionals on your criticism of his teachings. He gave more than most people could handle in workshops on tree biology. He understood many things. Each program with him seamed to move on to a higher level. He would do anything to help someone understand trees and their associates. I am not a very good reader. I have not read many books. I have read most of his literature, many of his over 200 publications in refereed journals (I have many of them in my file cabinet. If someone is looking for one of his papers I may have it.) and listen to him on more occasions than I can count. I saw, I heard, I felt and I understand. Many others have as well. The thought that you have not is sad to me. He is probably somewhere right now with John Martin teaching someone. Did you know John Martin from South Carolina?

Obama Rocks!

Reply to
symplastless

Correction: Dr. Shigo was in the USAF Band. Sorry!

Reply to
symplastless

Depends on when they flower. If one or the other comes in earlier than the other, no problem if you are saving seed.

Reply to
Billy

Not to mention that we are all beginners. Just about the time you begin to make any sense of it, your dead.

Reply to
Billy

enigma wrote in news:Xns9A32DAB9D84D6enigmaempirenet@

199.125.85.9: