Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

I don't have anyone killfiled, what are you talking about now? Buddha doesn't call anyone home. That's what happens in other religions, not Buddhism. Before you use something against someone, you should at least now what you are talking about. If I'm not wrong, it is YOU who inserted yourself into this discussion or lack of discussion. YOU can't resist, not me. I don't make claims like you do. But, you can always ignore me if you want. I give you permission. I know how fragile you are. Go read a book. It may do you some good.

Reply to
Jangchub

Jangchub wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Yap yap yap. It never fails. You couldn't STFU on a bet.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Bwahahahahahaha. Don't you see any irony here? What an ass.

Reply to
Jangchub

Jangchub wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What's that? More yapping? Buddha says, "STFU already, you raving hypochondriac."

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Yeah. I'm a hypochondriac. You caught me. Next. You have no idea what Buddha says. You do remind me of someone named Kristal, though. Go get married for the millionth time.

Reply to
Jangchub

Jangchub wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Yap. Yap. Yap. See how you are?

And you're trying to add "delusional" to your "hypochondriac" tag now? Okay by me. Let's sum up what we've learned today: you're a delusional, hypochondriac, Drama Queen with an inability to STFU even when you've yapped past your prime.

Now bark, little doggie. Tell us a tale about your impacted anal glands.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Congratulations Fantasy Warrior, you have made my kill file.

Reply to
Don Staples

I found these lyrics to a beautiful song and at the core is what I relate to:

Oh let your little light shine Let your little light shine Shine on Wall Street and Vegas Place your bets Shine on the fishermen With nothing in their nets Shine on rising oceans and evaporating seas Shine on our Frankenstein technologies Shine on science With its tunnel vision Shine on fertile farmland Buried under subdivisions

Let your little light shine Let your little light shine Shine on the dazzling darkness That restores us in deep sleep Shine on what we throw away And what we keep

Shine on Reverend Pearson Who threw away The vain old God kept Dickens and Rembrandt and Beethoven And fresh plowed sod Shine on good earth, good air, good water And a safe place For kids to play Shine on bombs exploding Half a mile away

Let your little light shine Let your little light shine Shine on world-wide traffic jams Honking day and night Shine on another asshole Passing on the right! Shine on the red light runners Busy talking on their cell phones Shine on the Catholic Church And the prisons that it owns Shine on all the Churches They all love less and less Shine on a hopeful girl In a dreamy dress

Let your little light shine Let your little light shine Shine on good humor Shine on good will Shine on lousy leadership Licensed to kill Shine on dying soldiers In patriotic pain Shine on mass destruction In some God's name! Shine on the pioneers Those seekers of mental health Craving simplicity They traveled inward Past themselves... May all their little lights shine

Reply to
Jangchub

High praise indeed from our transient, depauperate wood cutter.

Frage, I'm green with envy;-)

Reply to
Billy

Hi Vic

I didn't recognise these lyrics so I googled to find they were from a song on a new Joni Mitchell album, one of my all time favourite artists, of whom I didn't realise she had released a new album. Thanks a lot for highlighting this in relation to the sentiments in the current thread.

Geoff (UK)

(Once a regular poster but now a rare participant in rec.gardens)

Reply to
galyles

Billy wrote in news:wildbilly-B9DEFE.11215126012008 @c-61-68-245-199.per.connect.net.au:

She doesn't mean it, of course, she'll be reading every single word I write and dragging her ass across the parlor rug in envy and awe. Just you watch. 0:)

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Jangchub wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Oh, MAJOR yap yap yap. Now FOAD and my mission here will be complete.

Reply to
FragileWarrior

You are in for a treat. Her new album is called "Shine" and it is amazing. I have every album she ever made, including Mingus!

Victoria

Reply to
Jangchub

It wasn't me who killfiled you, it is Don Staples. Learn to keep up with your own projections of hate.

Reply to
Jangchub

Reply to
Jangchub

You are as much a fool as your boy friend, John.

Reply to
D. Staples

Oh, you've been in the fly over too long anal sphincter, homophobia is trés passé. Brace yo self, a brother is about to become president.

Reply to
Billy

Actually it's you I want Don, with your hair (just the one) up, and in a negligée. You know the magic can't be denied. Say those sweet little words, Don. Bite me Don. Bite me. Your so butch, bitch.

Lady Chatterley will eat her heart out.

(to be continued)

Reply to
Billy

Good one, billy, for a c*ck sucker. You just made my kill file, but before I go, you and John are the spam and troll of the web, you answer every post, with nonsense, you are the mouth that roared. .

Reply to
Don Staples

Donny, how could you say that? I won't tell your camping pals. You know you are the only one for me. I know that I am old, and fat, and suffer from chronic flatulence but as long as you have a face, that's where I want to sit.

Reply to
Billy