Outside Christmas LED Lights -- dull and weak....

I have bought 10 solar led petunia pink string lights. It got energy from the sun recharges the batteries every day. It turns on automatically at dusk and off at dawn.

Reply to
aikenjones

The subject was LED Christmas lights, and I do know something because I have some. I also have the old style, so I can compare them.

I also know quite a bit about how Bush and his corporate friends caused one of the largest economic meltdowns in US history. I know how he lied to get us into a war with Iraq that was in the interests of hid corporate friends, but not the American people. So, I can pretty well guess that any actions towards Nigeria were to reward his corporate friends as well. Is that enough for Kurt to read or do we need more?

I do actually know one thing about the Bush Presidency and Nigeria. His VP just got indicted for bribary to get contracts for his corporate friends. See a pattern here?

Reply to
dgk

More like 25W.

What exactly does "a few weeks most of the time" mean? 25W, five hours a day for a month costs about thirty-five cents.

I bought about $150 wroth of those two years ago. *UGLY*. I threw them away when I took them off the house, and bought thirty, or so, sets of incandescent lights for 1/5 what I paid for the LED strings.

Ya gotta talk apples to apples.

Except they're not fading away at all. Economics isn't with LEDs, at least not yet.

Reply to
krw

I just saw this post. Where are you located? I have seen them at stores around here. I'm pretty sure I saw them at Lowes. I know I saw them at Target.

I have a bunch of incandescent sets that I never used (C7 and C9). I

Reply to
celticsoc

We have a number of really tasteful Christmas light displays, in the neighborhood and in the little town across the river. There are not too many of the tradtional lights around but they manged to find some. health and energy kept ours to just lights in the windows this year. Hope you found what you were looking for. Merry Christmas. how do you get those stubborn reindeer hoof divots out of the lawn?

Reply to
Lil Abner

Reply to
Brooklyn1

Reply to
wuwkiwan

LED lights are much brighter than the old fashioned incondescent lights, but they need to be plugged into an outlet that is properly wired... have an electrician check your circuits for polarity. Correct polarity will save you money on your electric bill and your appliances last a lot longer.

Reply to
penmart01

Popeye, are yoose still using Direct Current? Bet yoose have nailed on porcelain insulators with bare wires in yoose house too.

Reply to
Hank Rogers

Open Google Search. Enter "brighter led christmas lights". Press enter. Take your pick.

Reply to
John McGaw