OT Jakfruit seeds

Hi, Perhaps should have ebayed this but I have twenty five fresh seeds of Jakfruit (Artocarpus heterophyllus) personally picked 7/25/04 at a clients house. I'm not a lover of Jakfruit but this was the best tasted. The tree is an approach graft from a Miami tree, don't know the variety and is smallish as jakfruit goes. At any rate if anyone wants some seeds email me and for postage you can have some. The first five people can have them, five each. With a padded envelope and postage we are talking about 3.50 per pack. howatpondworlddotcom and put jakfruit as subject. Give an address where the seeds are to be mailed, I'll trust that a check follows. Will respond to all who write and promise not to sell, rent, lend, give away or in any manner use your eddress other than on this particular issue. L8R -_- how no NEWS is good

Reply to
how