New site on garden

"DavidPT40" wrote in news:ugsTb.204560$I06.2257070 @attbi_s01:

I do too, I don't know why some people seem to have a problem with it. I never had a problem there and the people are very nice.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Randy

Obviously clueless you think things there are so nice and hunky dory there because you know absolutely nothing about what really goes on behind the scenes at GW.

Its because the arrogant mofo that runs GW is an evil autocratic despot with delusions of godhood.

All the knowledgeable people who were once contributors there have all been banished to Disneyland by him and the only people who remain are clueless butt-kissing dimwits who make lame guesses and don't know a damn thing. Most of the advice given out by the newbie beginners there is completely wrong. Nice but dim and ineffectual. If you are too stupid to know that, then you are of no use to anyone here either.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Yes it is a very good and helpful place to go for information, trade, and fun! But Cereus _is_ half right, in that rude crude unkind know-it-all types that can't play nicely are asked to leave. Happily, it's that way on the "pay to play" garden forums too ;)

Reply to
quest

Nobody is ever "asked to leave" by evil Spike Hernandez (Robert Stewart), you clueless asshole.

They are just arbitrarily banished out of hand without any warning or justification.

All that remains is dim witted wannabes like you fluffers.

Reply to
Cereus-validus