New flowering mysteries

I posted a bunch of unknown (to me) picts in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens if anyone recognizes them? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Cartman

Hi Cartman,

I have no idea how to get to that site as I post from a garden foru and know nothing about alt.binaries. Can you provide a link?

New

-- Newt

Reply to
Newt

It is a newsgroup. Ask your ISP how to access newsgroups.

Reply to
Travis

Reply to
Cartman

Thanks for the link, but it says I have to subscribe. Hope you ge id's on your plants.

Regards, New

-- Newt

Reply to
Newt