Neem as pesticide - how effective against Japanese beetle?

Lee, remember that I am not all that computer literate. If I mentioned 'buttons' it means tha bits you can move the cursor over and it looks like you can click on them and go somewhere. That dumb site mentioned 'shirts' (or somesuch).

Reply to
FarmI

What do you folks do with all these wheels ? Make stuff I assume but who cares these days about hand woven. It is not in the malls.

Bill who would like hand made little feet warmers when and if we have a new generation appear. Yellow and blue.

Wall hangings as an art form popped in.

Reply to
Bill