Need Screening Plants

Hi there all. I have a small back garden which is between 2 rows o

houses. I want somthing to provide some coverage against my back fenc which has a trellace at the top. I have a bed there about 2 feet wid by 6 feet long. There is a mountain ash tree at the end of the bed s there are soome roots allready in the bed. I was thinking some find o bamboo perhaps in some kind of container perhaps but would really lik some good ideas form somone more experienced. So what kind of plan would you recomend ?

-- IronThorn

Reply to
IronThorn

Location or Zone?

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

I live in Newtownards which is 10 miles south of Belfast Norther

Ireland

-- IronThorn

Reply to
IronThorn

"IronThorn" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk

If you are replying to a post it is usually helpful to leave some of the original message so we know what you are talking about.

Reply to
Travis M.

Reply to
Mr. Bill