Moss (Ugh)

Hello,

a. I know Bleach works well as a driveway moss remover.

Will Vinegar work as well ? Would much prefer to use it than Bleach.

b. Guess I'll be getting the granular lime (Calcium Carbonate) granules for my lawn Moss problem, as suggested.

The theory being, I guess, that a higher ph will help prevent new moss formation and perhaps kill what's there now.

Apparently, a very slow process.

Any chemicals or products that will zap the moss quickly, and will not absolutely hurt the present grass, available though ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob