More overseeding questions

If you overseed in the fall can you put down weed and feed in spring

Reply to
Keith Corwell

Yes. But the weed killer is harsh on young seedings. It is better to spot treat. For a weedy half acre of lawn, it takes me about 40 minutes to complete. The second spot treatment, given a month later, takes about 20 minutes. That way I don't punish the entire lawn.

Reply to
Phisherman