miltonia and dracula cordobae

Hi,

I have had a miltonia for a while now, and I have recently been having problems with it now. The leaf tips are turning brown (in two different ways, pls see pictures) and odd horizontal tears are appearing in the leaves, sometimes breaking pieces of the leaf completely off. There are also some deformed leaves and some droopy, limp leaves.

The dracula cordobae seems to be having some problems as well (this is a very new plant). I have posted pictures.

The 1st 6 are miltonia, the 2nd 8 are the dracula.

Any thoughts??

s.cattiva