Mass Quantities of ground cover plants in MA?

I'm looking at putting a ground cover on a 30 ~40 ft section of a slope about

10" wide. I'm tending toward using phlox subulata or stolonifera.

By some rough guesses, I'm looking about over a hundred plants. Depending on how quickly I want them to fill in.

Where would I be able to buy something like that in the Greater Boston area at a reasonable price??

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Mitton

Sylvan Nursery in Westport, MA is a massive wholesale/retail outlet.

William W. Plummer

Boston Ivy? Keeps down most weeds and fills in nicely.

BetsyB

Reply to
BetsyB