Mail Order FAQ--new vs old?

In the course of looking for little plants that will do well in my area, I saw the url for the FAQ re mail order sources has not appeared for some time. I did manage to find what looks to be the new url for it:

it's just because I hadn't been to the site for a long time, but it looks totally different from what I recalled. Did the original change, or did the change take place after the reins were passed? If the latter, does anyone have any comments on the new site vs. the old one?

Reply to
Jean B.

GardenWatchdog is the primary source for mailorder feedback. An excellent resource if you do you plant shopping by mail.

pam - gardengal

Reply to
Pam - gardengal

Thanks, Pam. I hadn't looked at the FAQ for a while, so I was surprised.

Reply to
Jean B.