length of time for rooting?

I decided to propagate some stonecrop to fill in an area of my yard. Following instructions I found on a website, I cut 16 small shoots and planted them with rooting powder in a seed tray using store-bought potting soil. They are still green and healthy after 5 days, so must be taking root. I water them regularly, and they have part shade.

My question is, how long will it take until they have viable root systems and I can transplant them into the yard?

Reply to
Dave Gower