Lawn leafhoppers revisted...

A couple weeks back I asked about the millions of leafhoppers on my lawn.

Seems the population has noticably reduced on its own with no interaction other than a soap spray on the initial discovery.

The cold adult beverages were a success!

Thanks for that suggestion.

Jeff San Jose, Ca. Zone 8

Reply to
jhultman

jhultman writes in article dated Mon, 04 Aug 2003 12:35:43 -0700:

No prob. Glad to hear your plague of mini-locusts is abating.

I'm going to need a bunch of those beverages myself next year when the

17-year locusts (periodical cicadas) return to northern VA.

--Thundermaker$yahoo.com (Spud Demon) The above may not (yet) represent the opinions of my employer.

Reply to
lewis