Kalopanax septemlobus?

Hi,

Does anyone grow this? I'm thinking of giving it a go, but I have some differing information. Some seem to propose full sun, others half shade. My main question is whether the leaves will burn in full sun.

Also, I wonder if the difference between this and var. maximowiczii is leaf shape only, or whether there is some difference in the flowers and fruits.

Any idea what size it must attain to flower? The flowers in august look quite attractive and of course it's also a nice period for a flowering tree, when there isn't a lot happening otherwise...

-E

Reply to
Emery Davis