JC Penney Mower info wanted

I have an old JC Penney mower that I bought used. I'd like to find out whatever I can about it, so I can get parts and fix it.

It is s self-propelled mower with a large rear wheel; the tire tread is actually gear teeth that are driven by a small gear off the motor. It is

22", 5hp, and the model number starts 0344A.

Thanks for any info.

Reply to
Steve

"Steve" writes in article dated Sun, 08 May 2005 16:44:38 GMT:

Start with the website

Often you can download the owners manual from the manufacturer's website.

-- spud_demon -at- thundermaker.net The above may not (yet) represent the opinions of my employer.

Reply to
Spud Demon