Is this still organic gardening?

He picks nits because he's a lousy flea ridden stinky crackpot troll that gets off on talking stupid!!!!

None of you should bother taking his crazy proposal seriously in the first place because its obviously all flaming bull shit.

How long would it take bunch wad to compost into molecules? Not soon enough?

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

I just searched through the newsgroup for some of your other replies Cereoid. You never have anything positive to say, and your manner of 'speech' is way off. You are probably the first truely crazy person I have conversed with on the internet.

Reply to
David Bunch

Steve, I find most people do this. They ask a question and if they don't like the answer will go and ask it of ten more people till they find the one they like. I have a lot of experience with people who do this. They are everywhere!

animaux

Of course! And, make sure the stable has not sprayed it for flies as toxic pesticide residue remains ;( Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

Why bother? I don't see the poster you are talking about. Learn to use your filters and you will enjoy newsgroups a lot more. I must have 200 kids & 50 adults in my filters that I never see. ;-)

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

You are the genuine crazy person Bunch panties.

You are not worthy of being taken seriously by anyone here.

Obviously sarcasm is way beyond your limited addle-brained comprehension.

You post an asinine psycho proposal in this newsgroup and you argue with everyone who replies, regardless of whether they agree or disagree with you. You are a real nut case.

I expose you for the true troll imbecile you are and now you call me the crazy one?

You are long overdue for having your meds changed, loony toons.

And besides, this is a gardening newsgroup in the first place, if you want instructions on how to pollute your environment you should look elsewhere because the subject is off-topic here. Who knows? There just might be a newsgroup for eco-terrorists kooks like you out there somewhere?

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

I do believe we may even have some of those pathological types running the country at the present.

It truly is time for a change before one of them feels they are justified to drop the bomb!!!

Bunch wad, the eco-terrorist wannabe, is small potatoes in comparison.

There is no way he can justify rationalizing polluting the environment as organic gardening.

He makes as much sense as that senile genius Reagan blaming the hole in the ozone layer on cow farts.

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

Either you don't converse with many people on the Internet, or you're not a very good judge of crazy. Cereoid doesn't even make my top 100. (Sorry, Cereoid. You'll need to try harder. )

As for saying positive things, that's not something I care about. Useful things is something I care more about. And if you cut through the rhetoric, and the blunt, course method of delivery, Cereoid has delivered some good information. Critical information without pulling punches. But so what? This newsgroup is about gardens and garden related things. It's not a substitute for group therapy, and it's not a place to come if all you want is positive affirmation even when you're wrong.

You want nice? Go to some moderated web forum where they block anyone who utters a discouraging word. But you'll loose out on all the people who are blocked for not being nice, even if their content was useful. And that's a shame. Ignore the message because you don't like the messenger or the way the messenger delivers the message. When the value of the content becomes secondary to how it's delivered, then the content looses value.

This is hardly worth it's own thread. If you disagree with Cereoid, either attack the issue being discussed, or let it go. Starting a thread for the sole purpose of calling someone crazy is, in my opinion, even less nice than the way Cereoid participates in existing threads. At least those threads started off someone on-topic. And in those cases they turn bad only after others participate. You've started your own "let's attack someone" thread. And you didn't even use a spell checker! You may think you used nice words to do it, but plain and simple, it's a personal attack that's not even part of a thread with content. That puts you higher on my crazy person list than Cereoid is. You didn't even deliver any content.

Reply to
Warren

Hey, pretty cool. I got ceroid and warren blocked now haha. Happy gardening!

Reply to
David Bunch

He *is* quite knowledgable in certain areas, and I've defended him in the past, but the information is rarely worth the abuse and foul language. And my positive comments resulted in even fouler messages. A simple tap on the 'delete' key makes him vanish, which is what I do now. He's no different from the crazies in other newsgroups. If you've only 'met' one, you must not subscribe to many forums. :-)

Reply to
Frogleg

Sort of on topic...yet very not on topic...

There is a rumor that Bush eats only organic?

I'm still not sure how to interpert that fact.

~b

Reply to
Becca

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Becca) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Well if I were a rich dude or one with a food bugdet on the government dime, I sure would prefer eating "natural" stuff as opposed to the pesticide laced, frankenberry stuff the rest of us hoi polloi get. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, so as to avoid the appearance of 'special treatment' or seeming to be anything other than a 'man of the people', unless there was a photo op available and doing so would be politically expedient. I certainly wouldn't do anything to offend any conglomerates that pump money in to election politics.

But I have not heard the rumor and don't know if it's true or not.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Oh you got that right. I'm an ABB type, myself. Shit, I'd vote for Al Sharpton for president before I'd want to see B in there again.

Or look for oil on the moon.

Compared to Rummy, anyone is Bo Peep.

Oh yes he can! That's the thing. My question is, why ask the question when the person already knows what they're going to do?

Yeah, that was a good one.

animaux

Based on his past strategery, I'd say I doubt he eats only organic.

Reply to
animaux

Hahaha. Ug.

Reply to
animaux

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:13:08 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-" said to someone or another:

You should freak out everybody by being extravagantly nice in all your posts. Just for a couple days, not long enough for it to get boring.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

Heard the same thing about Michael Jackson also.

Could there be some sort of connection?

Just heard the joke that Michael Jackson went to a restaurant and when he saw the children's menu, he ordered himself a child!!!

Wacko Jacko was also reported seen blowing bubbles at his Neverland ranch!!!

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

It's already boring. I like Steve the way he is. It's not popular, but I like him the way he is.

feh

Reply to
animaux

Wouldn't that be a novel approach?

Reply to
Cereus-validus

We can all just feel the love flowing from your every pore, Froggy from Nowhereland.

What is really needed is for all the newsgroups to be fair and balanced and politically correct at the same time.

How many fruit can you name that come in a bunch?

Reply to
Cereus-validus