ID for plant

This is an ornamental plant in at an office park in Western New York. The plant has finished flowering so I can 't describe the flowers. The seed pods are now brown and covered with short hair. Those pods that have split open are tan inside. The pods are about 1 to 1-1/2 inches long and remind me of small beans or soybeans.

The plants have long stems about 18-24" tall with branches off the main stems. The branches have leaf stems coming off those and each leaf stem ends with a circular arrangement of leaves, 11 total at the end of each stem. Each leaf has a central vein, an elongated oval with no edge teeth.

Any ideas? I've looked online and have found nothing. Thanks,

Charles

Reply to
Charles Woolever

I have an idea.

Have a picture taken of it and post it to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens !!!!!

Your description doesn't ring any bells nor toot any horns nor raise any flags at all.

Reply to
Cereus-validus.......

You mean you have a bad idea!!!!!

It's at a manufacturing plant and no cameras are allowed anywhere inside the property.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Woolever

Draw a picture then.

Reply to
Cereus-validus.......

No picture? Why not look at some of the many online weed and plant identification databases? Over 200 such databases are listed by state or province at the EWIRM website at

_______ EWIRM: Nature makes plants, humans make weeds!

Reply to
raycruzer

As I said in my original post, I checked online already through that type of site and they were no help.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Woolever

Thanks to everyone who emailed me with your suggestions. Yes it was Lupin (Lupine). Thanks again.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Woolever