I want an invasive plant!

Someone already has posted that!

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Hardy Gloxinia... zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

All the plants I posted are hardy perennials and appropriate for cold climates. I can read, do you know your plants?

Reply to
USA

Well Karen, you are rude to suggest people can't read. The first post many of us are reading in this thread does not quote the original that states the poster is from Canada. The subject says Re: I want an invasive plant! The body of the post lists a few suggestions without the original message being quoted. Besides, all the plants I posted are cold hardy perennial or self sowing. They are good plants for Canada. So dear, perhaps you should apologize.

Reply to
Willow

Good answer, Willow!!! I agree!! Sue in Mi. (zone 5)

Reply to
SAS567

Although the original posts notes that he's in Eastern Ontario, in a Zone 5 area [and judging by his domain, over in the Ottawa area, which most definately has a long, cold winter], Canada is by no means all snow.

The west coast [British Columbia] is temperate rain forest, and doesn't get much colder [if at all, brrrr!] than San Francisco!

cheers!

Reply to
Cat

I know darn well Kudzu will winter over in cold climates as it was originally grown in Japan and japan gets some pretty darn cold weather. Its also quite abundant in Korea and we all know Korea gets some kind of cold, and my cousin when he visited me 9 years ago who lives in north central Pennsylvanis took back some Kudzu to plant (totally against my wishes) to keep a washout from getting any worse, and its survived many a cold winter. Whata plant(s) exactly was in question is beyond me............I assumed it was the Kudzu as thats when the ability to read post showed up. Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Hi Sue, and I am in Zone 5a, Ohio, just across the little pond from Canada. On a clear night I could see Canada's lights. It amazes me how people become rude to others when they are posting to a newsgroup.

Reply to
Willow

Depending on your server and how often you are able to get to the group you may be answering Re: (reply) to posts which may have cut to the point of not having the information needed to respond without further information. Basically if you are going to cut (I say this to myself as well) you should leave sufficent information from the original posting for other people to respond as well. So those of us asking "what zone" never saw the original post or following posts with that information (for example I'm responding to a re: to the person complaining about those of us not knowing the zone because THAT post is no longer on my server (and yes I know I could go go yahoo and track things down but I really don't have the time). So my comment to not cutting people slack is - take a breath, lighten up. Life is too short. (I say that to myself as well) DK

Reply to
D Kat