I need some suggestions. I went a little crazing with some Crocosmia 'Lucifer' and some daylillies and I need to get them undeer control!

What is the best way to thin them I have other plants interspersed that they have swallowed up. The Crocosmia 'Lucifer' is the biggest problem all those little bulbs you can never remove them all. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Marc

Reply to
Marc

I would LOVE to have that problem. If you lived close I would come over and thin them for you!

Reply to
Vox Humana

Atlanta

Marc

Reply to
Marc

Too bad. I'm about 8 hours up I75 in Cincinnati.

Reply to
Vox Humana

It's a prety drive!:)

Marc