Honda lawn mowers

Can anyone provide a vendor (website url) that sells and ships Honda lawn mowers? I'm looking for Honda Harmony II model HRR216TDA, or possibly a Honda Masters model. (Why are these so difficult to find?) Thanks.

Reply to
Phisherman

Does Honda's web site list shipping dealers?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Go to the link below and click "Locate a Dealer". How difficult is that?

Travis

Been there, done that. None of the dealers listed have the models I mentioned.

Reply to
Phisherman

Honda has taken a stand with their dealers and strictly controls pricing, and discourages if not flat out stops internet sales!!

Best pricing will be from local dealers were you can negotiate pricing.

remove munged

Reply to
Phisherman

remove munged

oops...try this they say they ship....

remove munged

And the dealers aren't willing to order one?

Reply to
Warren

The dealers I visited say they are either sold out, or do not carry that model. I looked at the Cycle 128 web site and they won't ship due to the cost. I guess 83 pounds in a large box is too much for UPS, and freight shipping would exceed $100.

Reply to
Phisherman

I don't know if this is unusual, but the Honda auto dealer near me also sells lawn mowers. Maybe you could contact one of their auto dealerships if you haven't already.

Reply to
Vox Humana

FedEx Ground is the cheap deal on shipping. Check them out.

Reply to
Sunflower

Okay. So they don't have any in stock, and/or they never did. The question remains: Are they not willing to order one?

Reply to
Warren

Call Honda directly, ask to speak to a sales manager, as him/her to think hard about who's one of the more aggressive district sales managers, and get the name of a dealer who wants to actually do business.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

The dealers normally have the advantage of shipping many units at once via truck. Why should they pay the inflated shipping cost for just one unit? Would you rather find a dealer whose price is $85 higher and have him tell you shipping's included?

Why not call Honday and ask them to locate 10 units for you, and let you decide if you'd like to take a one day drive to pick one up.

Reply to
Doug Kanter