Hoe query

Thinking of trying out an alternate style of hoe for large area, shallow ground work. The stirrup hoe and collinear hoe both seem like they would do the trick. Does anyone have exprience using both of these hoes? I'd be interested in opinions. Where I live, I have only saw one poorly-made stirrup hoe for sale. Any purchase would be limited to mail-order or "big city" trip. I see Lee Valley has a fair selection.

Thanks

Reply to
Monroe

To stirrup hoe and collinear hoe's add a warren hoe. By stirrup you mean something like a hula hoe? Anyway...keep them all sharp.

Bill

Reply to
William Wagner

Should fine quite a good selection of "hoe's" on any big city trip! ;-)

'enry VIII

I see Lee Valley has a fair

Reply to
'enry VIII

Look for an "onion hoe", and keep the sides sharp as well as the bottom edge.

-Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob