Hibiscus Moscheutos

Does the Hibiscus Moscheutos bloom better as a tree or a shrub? Jackie

Reply to
J. Davidson

Hibiscus moscheutos is neither a tree or shrub, it is an herbaceous perennial that dies back to the ground.

toad

Reply to
Marley1372

Hi Jackie,

I don't know where you live, but these die back to the ground in thei northern range. You can pinch them to make them fuller and have mor blooms. This should tell you all you need to know.

-- Newt

Reply to
Newt

Reply to
J. Davidson

It is not a tree or a shrub. It's like a chrysanthemum in that it grows and then dies back in the fall.

Reply to
Travis

Reply to
J. Davidson

Jackie, You are very welcome. I just realized you must be growing it in th house! Good luck with your move.

New

-- Newt

Reply to
Newt