Hibiscus follow-on

The week after my pic of Hibiscus coccineus was ID'd, there was a feature on it in the Sunday paper -- an *ideal* plant for this area. It's perennial here, and blooms after much of regular garden color is past. I plucked a couple of seedpods which confirmed the relationship to okra. The pods are like a little, stubby okra and the seeds look exactly the same. Am looking forward to planting them next spring.

Reply to
Frogleg