Help Wanted: Landscape Foreperson & Gardening Supervisor

LANDSCAPER AND GARDENER WANTED Tried of working with chemicals at a job where you are not appreciated? You need to work with us! We have 2 openings for Planting/Construction Supervisor and Gardening Supervisor. We an Organic Landscaping company in Fairfield, CT offering full-time, year- round positions with tons of benefits. We offer you respect, good pay and interesting work. Company president is a founding member of the Organic Land Care (OLC) program, developed first standards to OLC, and teaches an OLC course. Projects focus on wetland restoration, lawn replacement, native plantings, etc. Benefits: health insurance, 401K, paid vacation, sick/personal days, uniforms, modern equipment, interesting, state-of-the-art, ecological projects and a friendly work environment.

PLANTING/CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR: all phases of landscaping, including soils, plant knowledge, grading, drainage, operation of trucks and equipment; ability to implement a design from a plan; crew management; time budgeting and work documentation. Bi-lingual/Spanish, design and/ or organic knowledge, equipment repair, and CDL a plus.

GARDENING SUPERVISOR: annual, perennial, roses, shrubs, expert pruning skills, general maintenance & primping high-end residential landscapes, knowledge in organics a plus.

Send resume to snipped-for-privacy@healwithnature.com or fax (203) 382-0777.

Reply to
spark_01