Help needed in Garden

My husband and I have taken a very drap garden and turned it into a beautiful place, which we call, Kylie's Garden, after our granddaughter!

I would like to invite you to visit our Kylie's Garden. I would love to have your comments and suggestions on how to improve my new space!

so the URL needs to be different, but I already had this one, so I decided to use it for my gardening.

Thanks for your opinions!

Lisa (Kylie's Mamaw!)

Reply to
Gardener