Growing..

Cannabis is growing in popularity, and I am happy about it. Because I know in some places it's not yet legalized but in some, it is already. An article 'Starting a Dispensary in California - Marijuana Delivery just got easier.'

that I read Cannabis is now legal for medical use in 29 states. Yes, it is because some of us used cannabis as there medicine in their illness. So it is ok to have dispensaries all over the city.

Reply to
Rairish03

replying to Rairish03, GarageDoormart wrote: thanks for share the url. let me take a look.

Reply to
GarageDoormart