Genetically Modified Broccoli Shrieks Benefits at Shoppers

I propose, then, that you are too close to "the field" to see the simple logic you missed in this paragraph, written by you earlier:

"All varieties of food crops are genetically modified. Just what the heck do you think 'plant breeding' is, anyway? At least the people doing it have a better idea of exactly what happened, unlike pre-recombninant methods."

Get back to me tomorrow after you've thought about it a bit, and I'll straighten you out. It involves a factor you cannot deal with in a scientific fashion.

Reply to
Doug Kanter