Gardens & Wind

I am looking for a recource that will help me choose suitable trees/shrubs/plants for my garden. We have a windy/clay&rocky/acidic/dry site in n.e. victoria. Is there a book/recource that details suitability of trees etc in a table format for various conditions?

Reply to
Helen Gaudion

There are plenty of books. Look for books like the RHS Plants for Places, these give suggestions. Maybe better would be to ask a local garden designer for an hour of their time to discuss the problems, they will know better than most what will work in your area. Neil

Reply to
Neil