Gardening Worst Nightmare Scenario

Due to GM products escaping from South American trials Hummingbirds grew to 20 lbs. in weight. No big deal and you could hear them 5 miles away. Very beautiful and traveling at speeds we could hardly see. Trouble is that had to give up insects, flowers and sugar water. Ended up preferring mammal blood.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Disappointing, with the title, I expected to see Monika Lewinski ;)

Reply to
Frank