Front lawn tree

I have a very large liquid amber in my front yard. It does not work well w/ the sytyling of our house. Our house's roof streches horizontaly across our yard and with a large picture window in front this verticle tree looks out of place. So I want to take it out and replace it w/ more of a canopy tree.

There no sewer to worry about and I'm not to concern w/ litter since we already deal with the litter from the Magnolia trees planted along the street.

I would really like to have a tree that stands out. We live in Burbank, CA 91504 (Zone 20 in Sunset Magazine). If pictures would help I can email them to you.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Reply to
Carlos Castro