flowerbed mulching help pls

snipped-for-privacy@iguana.reptiles.org (Cat) wrote in news:KgeKc.32463$ snipped-for-privacy@nnrp1.uunet.ca:

Judging from your ant picture you've got much more of a maple problem than me. I've got one or two right next to the house, but they are only 5 (or so) years old. But I'm not finding tons of half rotted seeds at this time of year.

Yes, hence my variable interest. The link you gave is for "Jean de Florette", staring Gewaaad Deparrdooo, whom I do not think would look very good in a sun dress. Or is it one of those "The Crying Game" things?

I will throw them a bone if they look droopy, but for the flowers at least, I let Mother Nature do her thing.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Heh. The healthy one in the back is about 14 1/2 feet around - the less healthy one is probably only about 8-or-so feet around ;> I have seeds

-everywhere- The fall is... well - everything falls ;> I need to find a nice compact leaf shredder this year.

Hrm. No - maybe I've got it confused with the sequel, 'Manon de Source'. Either way - they're both good films, and there's good scenery of several sort ;>

Heh. Fair 'nuf ;>

cheers!

Reply to
Cat