december?

today it is 41 and I am out finally getting the bulbs in. sheesh. Ingrid in Milwaukee zone 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unfortunately, I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the endorsements or recommendations I make.

Reply to
dr-solo

...and think, it was 70 here and I spent the last two days going through tons and tons of paperwork, setting up files in the four year old filing cabinet! I mean, I've only been living in this house since 12/99.

Wear earmuffs!

Reply to
animaux

animaux expounded:

And we're sitting here waiting for the first snowstorm of the season....Yipee!

Reply to
Ann

Here it was about 40 yesterday and the squirrels were finally getting them out. Double sheesh. Since a massive snowstorm was predicted, I guess they figured they'd better hurry up.

Best, Tyra nNJ usa z7ish....looking at maybe 10 inches of snow by tomorrow.

Reply to
Tyra Trevellyn

Well, it's good for the economy up there...skiing and New York tourist season is in its prime time right now. I sure don't miss the cold or the snow, but I do visit, if that counts!

Actually, if we want snow, we take a drive to the Grand Canyon, south rim. There's stars at night even the planetarium don't portray.

animaux