dandelion and burdock makes your carrots grow ginormous!

hey everyone, i have been growing carrots in my allotment for some time now and i have never understood why i cant make them grow to a decent size, then i spoke to my granddad who told me to poor a bottle of dandelion and burdock into a watering can with the same amount of water and sprinkle it over the soil. it has something in it that hurries up the growing process apparently as guess what?! IT WORKS! i thought that i would share this amongst you so you too can have carrots as big as mine!

Reply to
greenfingers12

Really?.....I shall try this on some of mine. THe older generation eh...definitely got a few tricks up there sleeve!!

Reply to
SheffieldGarden

So, where would i get a bottle of dandelion or burdock to mix with the water. Thanks.

Reply to
m.anne

Dandelions are available from lawns near you.

Burdock can be grown, or purchased from an herbalist (google it).

Reply to
Billy

I believe the original poster was referring to the British carbonated beverage. My question is, does it have to be the real article, with genuine plant extracts (i.e. Feniman's), or can it be one of the multitude of artificially flavo(u)red knockoffs?

Reply to
Amos Nomore

That's a new one on me.

Reply to