Creeping Fig and watering habits and sunlight

I just bought another creeping fig for my balcony because one of the others dried out. The little tag on the pot says it should be minimally watered "once established". I'm assuming that means once they've started to grow? The strange thing is that everyone I've spoken to has told me they loooove water from the very beginning.

Also, the tag also says they like direct sunlight which also goes against what I've been hearing.

Who/what should I believe??

Thanks!

- JayDee

Reply to