crabapple problems

I planted a 'prairie fire' crabapple this spring. It was a large burlap-wrapped tree. It bloomed but the blooms were tiny tiny and almost impossible to even notice. I already had a crabapple in my yard and my neighbor has two - all of these are fully leafed out. This stupid tree has tiny leaves that popped out about the same time it bloomed, none are larger than ladybugs and do not appear to be growing any at all. Any ideas?

Reply to
griffon

Michelle